- Apartments In Homes – Helps homeowners create studio or 1 bedroom apartments in their home, by offering design, resource and building code guidance, as well as offering grants up to $5,000.
- Mobile Home Improvement Program – Offers low interest loans to mobile home owners who need to make necessary repairs.
- Creative Community Housing Program – Works with local organizations who provide case management to help people with housing issues that might otherwise be hard to address and fund.
- Stookey Scholarship – A prize awarded annually to a college-bound Brattleboro Union High School student who has innovative ideas or compelling projects to enhance the Brattleboro community.
Who we serve
- Apartments In Homes – when funds are available, any single-family homeowner in Brattleboro or other towns in the eastern part of Windham County.
- Mobile Home Improvement Program – Open to all mobile homeowners in Windham County.
- Creative Community Housing Program – Serves clients of SEVCA, Groundworks Collaborative, Winston Prouty, Youth Services, The Women’s Freedom Center and HCRS.
For more information
- About Apartments in Homes, call 246-2224, Ext 1.
- About Mobile Home Loans, call 246-2224, Ext 2.
- For other information: call 246-2224 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at: BAAH, PO Box 1284, Brattleboro VT 05302.